<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/809134191250504855?origin\x3dhttp://singyeeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




CLICK CLICK CLICK!! =)



____________________


SINGYEE

It shows everything,
with just a smile.


View my complete profile


viewing
total hits


Hit Counters
Since 16 August 2009; Unique Visitors Only.





____________________

FIRST BLOG

• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





Friday, January 22, 2010
-

I don't like this.

I hate everyone today. I hate myself too.

Moodswing or not,i feel that people are sometimes just putting on a mask. A mask that prevent people from seeing the true self.

We don't need to be nice all the time; just be true.

I feel so disgusted that moment.

It's a bad bad day i need some happy pills. And a break.
(Yay I just received a parcel!! So nice to be receiving parcels,instant mood lifter hahaha ^^)


Posted at 6:13 PM.