<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/809134191250504855?origin\x3dhttp://singyeeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




CLICK CLICK CLICK!! =)



____________________


SINGYEE

It shows everything,
with just a smile.


View my complete profile


viewing
total hits


Hit Counters
Since 16 August 2009; Unique Visitors Only.





____________________

FIRST BLOG

• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





Sunday, January 24, 2010
-

Grumpy

I know i keep complaining but i'm really really tired. I gave myself a day off on Saturday (yesterday) and today early in morning i had work then accompanied Carlun for that few hours before sending him off again. Then back home to study for tomorrow's Club&Resort test. Gawddddd, i'm so sleepy now!

Mon - Club&Resort test
Tues - Commskills Mock test
Wed - Work + HR project submission
Thurs - Work
Fri - Travel&Leisure Quiz

I need to book my BTT too,have been dragging till now. But. Lets wait till all these are over.
Gonna be another tiring week,i detest school!

I hate Goodbyes too.


Posted at 11:28 PM.