<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/809134191250504855?origin\x3dhttp://singyeeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




CLICK CLICK CLICK!! =)



____________________


SINGYEE

It shows everything,
with just a smile.


View my complete profile


viewing
total hits


Hit Counters
Since 16 August 2009; Unique Visitors Only.





____________________

FIRST BLOG

• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





Wednesday, January 6, 2010
-

2010

I have no habits of coming up with new year resolutions cause i know i wouldn't keep it,haha. So just hope all my friends will keep track with their resolutions and here wishing everyone a

Happy New Year!!!!

I had steamboat and caught the fireworks as the clock strikes twelve! It was a simple yet awesome and tired day with the dearest company. Headed over to Changi Beach after that! Just a brief summary of what we did,too tired now to write a detailed post :(

I am feeling so tired every single day which i don't understand why.
My brain is not really functioning well.
I still don't like school.
I feel very very very fat now,everyday. and I HATE IT.
I want to buy alot of things but i want to save up.
I can't wait to go overseas!!!!!
I wished i can be like the fireworks that only appear in oaccasions to celebrate but have brought so much joy to people,with smiles carved on their faces,and disappear the next moment so people might think of me and missed me randomly.

Haha very crap,some pictures below!



















I wished i am still a kid too.
I want to be carefree ^^

Payday tmr night!! Woohooooo~
School tmr, BOOOOO!

Time for bed!


Posted at 2:03 AM.