<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/809134191250504855?origin\x3dhttp://singyeeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




CLICK CLICK CLICK!! =)



____________________


SINGYEE

It shows everything,
with just a smile.


View my complete profile


viewing
total hits


Hit Counters
Since 16 August 2009; Unique Visitors Only.





____________________

FIRST BLOG

• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





Saturday, November 21, 2009
-

Gone were the good old days.

I was really frustrated this morning cause i was woken up by the construction works that have been going on for months around the area. I hate it when they start work early in the morning esp when i had a late night and feeling really tired. It gets really irritating,esp when i'm doing my work and the noise starts disrupting my thinking. I hope it will be done soon,before the school work load gets heavier and i will need more concentration. And hopefully i can get more sleep without the drillings right outside my window ZZZ.

Anyway,headed down to school today. Supposedly there's IGuides camp but I only managed to pop by with Kevin for awhile. It's nice to see familiar people and the alumni again.

I've been seeing too much strangers in school since last semester,and i don't like it cause it feels rather boring. I like to bump into familiar people in school,it makes the whole place feels warm and nice. I still like being a freshie,in the freshie year,it just feels different,more vibrant school life. Maybe because of all the camps and outings and gatherings etc. But i feel weird attending all these now,no more hyper and camp feel,the camps are filled with many unknown people,people who are more difficult to approach.

The few hours in school today feels weird. All the familiar guides were gone,90% of them were people i've never seen before,10% of the people are people whom i've seen before but not very approachable kind. So Kevin and I were like the anti-social ones hanging around with the alumni(cause they were the only familiar and nice people). We wanted to join in with the other guides but.....we just can't. It feels funny,and unwanted.HAHA.

Okay,so much for camps. I still miss Phantos and the last IGuides camp with all the crazy people screaming and shouting all the cheers. It was really fun,hyper and crazy. But it seems like most of the people were gone :(

Oh wellllll,i have nothing else to update. I have nothing to do now. Other than those school work which i definately don't have the mood to do. Hmmmm,let's see if i can download some drama to watch,update again! =)



Posted at 10:07 PM.