<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/809134191250504855?origin\x3dhttp://singyeeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




CLICK CLICK CLICK!! =)



____________________


SINGYEE

It shows everything,
with just a smile.


View my complete profile


viewing
total hits


Hit Counters
Since 16 August 2009; Unique Visitors Only.





____________________

FIRST BLOG

• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





Friday, September 4, 2009
-

A sudden brake

Can i say i'm tired? But then,who will take the initiative?
Where is everybody? I feel so forgotten HAHA -.-


My first hectic week of holidays is gone. Well spent,it feels great but sometimes i still stop and think,is this what i want? Now,i have nothing much to look forward to,it feels like i suddenly slowed down,relaxed,but i somehow hate this feeling too.
So difficult to please. I hope i have some surprises coming into my life to give me a shock and add some sparks into it.

PS: I desperately feel like going overseas for a getaway.
PPS: I desperately is looking forward to a drinking session with MMT like we used to have,but it seems difficult now.
PPS: I desperately want my life to be a little more interesting,or maybe,just be like before..


Posted at 5:16 AM.