<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/809134191250504855?origin\x3dhttp://singyeeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




CLICK CLICK CLICK!! =)



____________________


SINGYEE

It shows everything,
with just a smile.


View my complete profile


viewing
total hits


Hit Counters
Since 16 August 2009; Unique Visitors Only.





____________________

FIRST BLOG

• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





Tuesday, August 4, 2009
-

It's Fate, i hope.

Maybe i wasn't fated to post.

I wrote a whole lot of my feelings and what i'm thinking,but a wrong button got the whole thing gone right into the drain. I'm too tired to think of it anymore..



So many things happened recently,though it doesn't relate to me in a way or another,its quite heartbreaking by just knowing how hurting a r/s can get. Still,i'm standing firm on my stand and believes that the love that belongs to me some day will be forever. I don't like to hear that i'm fussy,my expectations are too high,etc. cause i seriously think its not that case. I can't force myself to commit to someone i'm not interested in right? And of course,if i say i don't have liking for anyone,i'd be lying. Sometimes,it doesn't work out as a single party. I need 2 hands to clap.

Whenever my feeling wavers,it sets me thinking..I've been such a loser all along. I always disappoint myself from expecting too much. But can't help it,can't control my wild imaginations.ha

I've been reflecting alot recently,life's just plain boring these days,but i've gotten used to it now,it's all about school.

I have so much i don't know how to say.
Many times,people only learn to treasure people around them when they lose them. It applys to me too. Love is a word everyone can say,talk is cheap. I,too,have been neglecting some of my friends and not making an effort to maintain a close r/s with them,i know. You tend to leave them out of your life when time gets tighter and especially when all of us are in different schools. I don't like that,i sincerely treasure all my friendships. I do miss the times i spent with everyone of them,and certain things can remind me of a certain person,randomly. But somehow,all of us neglected each other as we're so used to our life now,spending most of the time with people you hang out most with. Right..nothing is perfect.

Love,is easy.
True Love,is hard to find.

Oh well...



Only if the Love is true..


Posted at 12:30 AM.