<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/809134191250504855?origin\x3dhttp://singyeeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




CLICK CLICK CLICK!! =)



____________________


SINGYEE

It shows everything,
with just a smile.


View my complete profile


viewing
total hits


Hit Counters
Since 16 August 2009; Unique Visitors Only.





____________________

FIRST BLOG

• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





Sunday, August 9, 2009
-

Amazing

Can you fall in love with someone you don't know/don't really know?


I'm so tired..i'm always tired,and always bored. Guess i gotta get use to life like this. The word tired doesn't seem to stop coming out from my mouth,its uncontrollable. Sometimes physically,sometimes mentally,sometimes both. I just feel so tired everytime.



Part of me is gradually giving up hope..perhaps expecting lesser in life is a happier choice. I have to stop hoping so much and accept what i have now.

I'm still glad for the sharing. Though now i know the upsetting truth but in a way its still good. Ok quite contradicting. Let's hope everything is a good start..or maybe just for me.

(Ok shall stop posting all these cause i guess nobody knows what am i talking/thinking about)

I really got the urge to share with my close friends,but i can't seemed to find the right words to fit. I can't seem to be able to say it out. Wait till i found the chance and courage ok,hahaha sounds gay.



Thanks for accompanying me to dinner just now,Lester and Yeongyih! Fish&co. then beancurd at SerangoonCentral. Thanks for the ride home too, YY=)

After typing all these,i felt a whole lot better,no idea why is it so,but yes i felt better in a way.

I was so frustrated these few days i really felt like escaping sometimes. I want to meet people yet at the same time i don't feel like meeting them. Hahaha,sounds complicated but that's exactly what i feel.

My mood has been really sucky,i can't stand myself sometimes,but can't help it.



Anyway,sorry Fion and Ailing i got really pissed when you guys couldn't made up the decision cause i wasn't in a very good mood. It got really annoying when little things became a fuss. My bad.

Meet up soon anyway,pgd.


Posted at 12:58 AM.