<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/809134191250504855?origin\x3dhttp://singyeeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




CLICK CLICK CLICK!! =)



____________________


SINGYEE

It shows everything,
with just a smile.


View my complete profile


viewing
total hits


Hit Counters
Since 16 August 2009; Unique Visitors Only.





____________________

FIRST BLOG

• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





Tuesday, July 28, 2009
-

Why am i such a sad kid?

Done with HR,Calculus presentation tmr and Psy test on Sat. MBS due on Monday and Psy presentation probably next week or the week after next for our group. Well,i hope everything goes well.

You know what,my body's even redder today. I feel like the whole front part of my body's having blueblack. Blueblack kind of pain.

Working tmr as well.



I think i'm expecting too much. I think i'm thinking too much. I think i'm trying too hard. Aiy, i'm so difficult to please :(

So tired,going to sleep soon.





Update:
SUN 25 JULY 2009, Sentosa

Tanning at Sentosa as mentioned in the previous post,with this very retarded girl. I don't know how to explain her retardness,just very retarded. She banged into the automatic door at Habourfront Center after we had our dinner at Macs. Before that,met up with Fion and walked around Vivo. Bought some stuffs. Over to Habourfront Center for dinner cause we all got the feel for Macs,hahaha. Chill all the way till late night,nice=)



















































Posted at 10:31 PM.