<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/809134191250504855?origin\x3dhttp://singyeeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




CLICK CLICK CLICK!! =)



____________________


SINGYEE

It shows everything,
with just a smile.


View my complete profile


viewing
total hits


Hit Counters
Since 16 August 2009; Unique Visitors Only.





____________________

FIRST BLOG

• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





Wednesday, July 22, 2009
-

It's Nicky's 18th!

Time check: 3:00AM

I'm still doing Psy Proj at this time. School starts at 9AM tomorrow.
9AM you know,very torturing. So i'm going to skip the 1hour lecture for sure. So school's starting at 10AM,still very torturing.

Back to my main purpose of blogging!

This is for you, Nicole Tan Kai Yun.

HAPPY EIGHTEENTH!!!

I'm so sorry if i can't make it to St.James tonight for your bday partayeee :(
I still love you k!! ^^




Can i steal 2 of your wishes?
I wish for all the projects to be completed smoothly.
I wish for _________________________.
HAHA -.- OK BYE!


Posted at 3:00 AM.