<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/809134191250504855?origin\x3dhttp://singyeeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




CLICK CLICK CLICK!! =)



____________________


SINGYEE

It shows everything,
with just a smile.


View my complete profile


viewing
total hits


Hit Counters
Since 16 August 2009; Unique Visitors Only.





____________________

FIRST BLOG

• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





Thursday, July 16, 2009
-

Headache

I'm having headache,maybe due to the lack of sleep,maybe the weather,i dont know.

I hate myself for spending money on cab. I cab to school for a 2 hours lesson in the afternoon just now. Yes,afternoon lesson.

Headed home right after school,feeling rather lethargic.
The bus bang into a car as it reaches PasirRis. So everyone alighted and i took a bus from the nearest busstop.
I was still thinking of buying double pudding milktea from Cupwalker to make myself happy while on the bus,so no pudding milktea for me :(

Home, and i got a bigger wardrobe! But damn lazy and headache to pack.


Today's Psy lesson was about Stress. It made me even stress. So much for thinking the stressed up week is over,and looking forward to a better week. I think the following one will be even stressful. haiii

Psy Personailty Test results.
I'm a ESFJ(Caregiver).

E-Extroverted
S-Sensor
F-Feeler
J-Judge

  • Energetic, affectionate and outgoing.
  • Realistic and conscientious.
  • Put others before self.
  • Strong sense of responsibility and duty.
  • Interested in serving others.
  • Need positive affirmation to feel good about themselves.
  • Highly sensitive and easily hurt.
  • Take plans to be polite and cooperative.

What ESFPs value most: Their relationships and helping people in real, and
practical ways.



Posted at 6:05 PM.