<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/809134191250504855?origin\x3dhttp://singyeeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




CLICK CLICK CLICK!! =)



____________________


SINGYEE

It shows everything,
with just a smile.


View my complete profile


viewing
total hits


Hit Counters
Since 16 August 2009; Unique Visitors Only.





____________________

FIRST BLOG

• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





Wednesday, June 24, 2009
-

How about a loud Sigh?



Psy proposal is in a mess and its due tmr.
Nobody's saying anything nor asking about it, how about that.
I hate to keep reminding people about things, i feel i'm damn irritating.
But nobody seems to fucking care about this proj at all.
I hate Fuckup groups.


Good thing today i did my Psy Quizes,all five,yes.
That almost 4hours spent in the lab was paid off.

Oh,i had lunch at BK with Chrys today!
I witnessed a dramatic couple fight which attracted everyone's attention at the interchange too.
I wonder what happened after that..



I like today's weather! So comfy with my jacket!
I hope tmr's nice too.


Posted at 11:48 PM.