<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/809134191250504855?origin\x3dhttp://singyeeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




CLICK CLICK CLICK!! =)



____________________


SINGYEE

It shows everything,
with just a smile.


View my complete profile


viewing
total hits


Hit Counters
Since 16 August 2009; Unique Visitors Only.





____________________

FIRST BLOG

• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• March 2010

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





Wednesday, May 27, 2009
-

I WANT TO SLEEP!

Time check: 2:35AM


Peiling!!!!!!!! :( :( :(
I.......haiiii
(you should know) :(



Fucking tired. Reading the stupid B.Cal now, I don't understand how to apply at all. and it's not getting into my head.

I think i can just fail this stupid test. Feel like getting a MC, but later must retest, no much difference.
AIYYYYYYY, I HATE IT LA. Kill me please!


I bought my leather jacket tdy.

I spent 80bucks today.

I just spent another 25bucks again.

I'm waiting for 6th of June to come.

I wanna buy more stuffs.

I feel like robbing the bank.

I am extremely tired now.

I feel like sleeping.

But i'm not done with B.Cal.

I think i'll just leave it and go to sleep.

Cause nothing's getting into my damn head.

But no, i must at least finish reading everything.

So i should stop wasting my life away here.

I am going to read that idiotic subj now.

Get it done and over with. Fail the test also can, i'm prepared.

I hope i can sleep soon.

Everyday sleep so late, one day i might die due to lack of sleep.

K BYE.


Posted at 2:24 AM.